Classified

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Life


Sports.

Looking at my blog, it's almost the only thing I write about these days. As work overtakes my life, I have little time for anything else. Doing these sports were things that I wanted to do when my life was overtaken by something else. Nowadays, they are the only other thing I do.

Still, I try to mix things up a bit. I try to ask my friends and family to join me. But everyone has their own thing, and I often end up doing things alone. I enjoy doing them alone. It's like a time of peace and solace, a time of contemplation. But I also enjoy doing them with close ones, time spent with them, no matter how much, is always precious.

I hope I have more things to blog about, not just sports, but family, love, life, work too. But somehow, my muse refuses to help.

No comments: