Classified

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Saturday morning

I wanted to take a nap last night, before dinner. In the end the nap turned into a a long sleep and I woke up this morning after 14 hours.

Sorry guys I missed both parties, one at Zouk and one at BG. I hope you guys had fun.

I guess the week had gone past with too little sleep. I wasn't particularly tired but it just felt so good sleeping on and on. It was such a nice undisturbed sleep except for a message in between and a short dream of littleboy, though I can't remember what happened in the dream.

This morning I woke up with a strange sense of peace. This Saturday morning just feels so tranquil and beautiful. I went to the kitchen to grab a puff, standing at the window looking out, I heard nothing but the chirping of birds. I looked up at the cloudy sky and saw rays of light gradually coming through the ceiling of clouds.

Everything just seemed so right.

No comments: