Classified

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Please don't come - SURPRISE

I have yet to receive news on my moderation.

My friend suggested that it might be a bluff. Though the chances are low, I do sincerely hope that it is. But I expect the other extreme. It would be a surprise visit.

There are signs.
1) If it was a bluff, my sup did not have to ask me to resend my timetable. I wouldn't know that she has lost it.
2) I have been instructed to do a very good lesson for my HOD for the CPA lesson. They have specifically instructed that it needs to be good. In a way, that could be the lesson that the moderator is coming for. In addition, my supervisor didn't observe my CPA lesson. Since I have been having trouble with the EL dept, the CPA class could be my saving grace.
3) Assuming that the moderator is coming, the fact that I have received no news spells S-U-R-P-R-I-S-E all over it.
4) When I asked my sup when the moderator is coming, so that I could submit my lesson plans beforehand, she said, 'I'll let you know, anyway you should have the lesson plans ready right?' She continued, 'If they ask for it, you can just hand it over.'

IT HAS TO BE, YOU CHEEKY BASTARD. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CALL IN THE MODERATOR? I KNOW I SUCK. BUT REALLY? THAT BAD? DAMN IT!

No comments: