Classified

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Stopper

There are many complications.
But there are many solutions.
Some of them are not the best.
But they work.

What's stopping them?
You are.
You are the one making all the decisions now.

I know the circumstances are such.
But there are ways out.
You refuse to take them.

You are sick and I can't do anything.
I can do many things.
I can come over and take care of you.
I can bring you to the doctor.

You don't let me.
I can go against your objections.
And you will hate me more.

You are not stuck.
You don't want to budge.
There is always an excuse.

But if you really want to.
Nobody can stop you.
You are so headstrong in everything.
Including plunging deeper into depression.
Grounding yourself more and more.

Nobody will ever be able to pull you out.
When you don't let him.
It's not that I can't do anything.
You won't let me.

You keep saying things are bad and getting worse.
If staying still is getting worse.
Take the step and go.

But, no.
You refuse to.

No comments: