Classified

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Today was a good day

Today was a good day.

I still didn't get to see baby
I doubt I ever will
Even though you said 'Yes u will'.
It doesn't change the fact that you wrote 'Mirza Anuar' in the husband column
And I look nothing like a 'Mirza', thankfully.
And you do not to have more talking points.

It didn't help that he sent you to the clinic.
Invading that one last area where his mark had not been left.
And you're probably going show him baby's photos when you get back.
And be all nice and happy, like he's yours, instead of ours.

But...

You showed up.
All pretty and made up.
Because we were going out.
So easily pleased I am.

We were finally going out.
No excuses, no rain checks.
Even if it's because you were already out.

Some words were exchanged.
But no serious arguments.
It seems I might have found something that could work.
When I make comments and remarks that upset you.
Stop talking, cool down.
Something so simple.

You were constantly uncomfortable.
Sorry I couldn't do much about that.
But other than that, I felt we had a good day.

It might be boring for you.
We only shopped and had lunch.

But it was still a good day for me.

No comments: