Classified

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Letter to self

Dear Wee Loon,

What are you doing?

I think you've watched one too many chick flicks, bro. Well this is not one of them, and hence there will be no fairy tale ending.

Seriously, man. Get a life. First up, stop sitting there waiting for her to be free, waiting for her to want to go out with you, waiting for her to want to spend time with you. Isn't it obvious enough that she doesn't want to? The only reason why she still hangs out with you is to 'keep things cordial', just like what she is doing with him, or so she says.

She has to keep things nice because you're the stupid bastard that knocked her up and made her life more difficult than it already was. At least this way you're be around to pay for your mistakes, in all sense of the word, and she won't be left alone to pick up your mess.

Secondly, you were the stupid bastard, now you're just stupid. This is not the first girl you've loved and definitely not the first one that doesn't love you back. Why are you still pining for a relationship, doing stupid things like hanging around her block, look at the phone every five minutes to see if she texted or called. C'mon, you're not 15 anymore.

If she does not love you, and you have tried to make her and failed, take the rejection and walk. Do you know how much of a pest it makes you, to always clamour for love, time, a relationship, sex, to a girl who doesn't love you but has to put up with you.

Not to mention in the end getting treated like an idiot on a ride.

Things might have worked out in a different time and place. But it isn't anymore. She already hinted you enough: 'I'm not looking for a relationship.'; 'Fine.'; 'I've gone through enough shit for u. Now i'm dealing with this my way - the way that's least painful n burdensome for me and the child'; 'It's better than running off with you right now.'; 'At this moment i need stability and my dignity most.'; 'I don't want you visiting me at my place anymore while he's out.'; 'I'm tired of getting into trouble for u i really am. Please leave me alone.'; 'Make up your mind. I don't like you way you're treating me.'

Why would she ever be with you when you can't give her stability, dignity, out of trouble, or anything at all. You have nothing good for her. Plus, she DOESN'T love you; so there goes the last possible mitigating factor.

So would you please please please really snap out of it before you look any more like a desperado and behave any more like a pest?

You are just pathetic.

Yours sincerely,
Wee Loon

No comments: