Classified

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Thoughts


There are so many things going through my mind.

Just realised that I've lost 2 ATM cards and 3 debit cards. Haven't used them in a long time since getting the credit cards and using internet banking facilities. Now I need them.

Then there's the stupid bike seat that flew off and the 144 bucks plus 1-month waiting time for the replacement. The bike cover also got a big tear across rendering it useless.

2 months of bike installment still outstanding.

Next week I have 5 assignments due, all at the same time. 2 CPA lesson plans, 1 English lesson plan, 1 reflection for Ed Psy 2 and the presentation on dyslexia.

Last week got stopped by a TP for going 108 on a 90 PIE. Told me will get 6 demerits and a 150 fine though I wasn't 21kmph over the limit.

Over 1 grand of credit card bills due.

Kept pushing the Tuition Loan repayments back.

When it rains, it pours......

1 comment:

jen said...

need any help?