Classified

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Army Half Marathon


After half a year of inactivity, my beautiful running shoes are finally seeing action again.

I signed up for the Army Half Marathon. I skipped this step last year and Standchart Marathon was quite an experience.

After I finished with Standchart, I haven't been running. After the last time, I think I should train more. AHM would be a good start for me to start running again.

This morning I woke up at 6 to run. It was refreshing to run in the morning. The air was fresh and the weather cool. By the time I reached East Coast Park, the sun was just rising in the east. Such a beautiful sight it was.

Today was also the day of the Adidas Sundown Marathon. Along the way I saw drink stations, marshalls, runners. The 84 KM ultramarathon would be my next goal. I hope I will be fit enough to participate next year or the year after.

No comments: