Classified

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The New MacBook Air

I have been a mac user since 2005. My trusty iBook has never given me any real trouble, at least nothing not covered by warranty. Recently, I find my heart straying, however. It went to this cute little thing that, though looking less classy is absolutely delicious. When I first saw the advertisement, I knew I'll never look at my faithful iBook in the same way again.



Being a minimalist who likes everything simple and fuss-free. The new MacBook Air was exactly what I would imagine in a notebook. Its main features; lightweight 1.36kg design, wireless-oriented capabilities, and metallic feel matched me in every way.

The only misgivings I have with the MacBook Air is the shape, which tapers off at the edges, a divergence from the classic squarish design, which I felt was a trademark of Apple notebooks. Adding on to that is the hefty price tag of nearly SGD$3000, a price clearly out of my range.

For more details visit the Apple website.

No comments: