Classified

Sunday, July 13, 2014

P90X3


On Friday 11 July 2014, I started my new programme P90X3.

I had just finished Body Beast a couple of days before. Body Beast took me 520-over days when it was supposed to be a 90-day programme.

I can't remember how many days I took to finish P90X because I didn't document it. I know it was more than 180 because I had tried doing it daily but I didn't make it past the first month when I was doing it every day. I had to restart it after the first try failed.

In addition to that, I didn't stick to the every other day schedule either, so it must have been at least 200-over days.

The first two days of P90X3 is promising. I don't know if it's because I had just come from Body Beast, which was very high intensity because of all the added weight used, P90X3, using mostly my body weight, has so far not been very intense. Coupled with my 4 P.M schedule, I am hoping to really make it consistent and a priority.

Saturday was a break because of date day, but it's just a rescheduling of the rest day once a week so I don't see a problem.

Here goes nothing.

No comments: