Classified

Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Body Beast Completed

Today marks the end of my Body Beast journey, finally.

I started Body Beast on 30th Jan 2013. What was supposed to be a 90-day program turned out to be more than a year, or 525 days.

I took almost 6 times the intended required amount of time but I am glad I finished. I didn't take down my weight at the beginning but I vaguely remember that it should have been around the low 60s.

I know that Body Beast is a great workout which works because at the peak of my growth I was at 70 kg and could clearly see my gains and feel them in the way I filled my clothes.

However, I also realised that I lose muscle weight very fast. I am currently at around 66 kg. Somewhere in the middle I stop working for a month and I lost 5 kg and was down to 65kg.

Great as it is, Body Beast is really lacking in mobility exercises. I will come back to Body Beast when I intend to build some more, maybe with more consistency.

Now it's time to move on to the next program.

No comments: