Classified

Thursday, March 11, 2010

It has come to this

"Same same but different" was the kind blessings my friend has given me.

Two times I had to go through the same shit. Same things to do, same problems, same near results, same mediator even.

Tomorrow will be my last day, or first. Will be really be "same same but different", or just "same same"?
Even if it's the former, I heard it only gets worse from there. So the wrong move started way back in 2007, or 2008, or even 2006, depending on how you look at it.

But it seems to be a bad move nonetheless. I have only myself to blame. So many chances to get out and with each step I plunged deeper in. Now all is set in stone, at least the damages are.

Although I have achieved a "Zen-ness" of sorts, some problems are still real. This "Zen-ness" only made the decision to just let it be and turn a new direction more tempting.

Whatever the result is, at least I think I won't be in for the long haul, not really.

No comments: