Classified

Monday, January 19, 2004

So dangerous

This morning on my way to work I almost killed 3 people. Me, my sister and this fucking old man that tried to cross the road... Nothing wrong with him being old, trying to cross the road or jaywalking... But that he suddenly turned back after crossing halfway... RIGHT into my path!!!!! It took milliseconds... and pure instinct for me to avoid hitting him... This is the first time that I brake so hard that my tires screech... Luckily the road was dry... If not I can imagine all 3 of us lying in hospital now...

It is also the first time that I stayed back in camp to work... How much of it is actually work?? Hell knows... But I actually reached home at 9 plus... And I was all wet... Also don't know why I was so stupid not to put on my raincoat when I had 1 just in the box... By the time I reached home... I was cold, wet, tired, hungry and downright miserable... Arranging to have dinner delivered, I took a nice warm shower and felt like calling The Girl... Took a little mustering of my courage but I managed to make myself pick up the phone... So nervous... Too bad she never pick up...Not meant to be...