Classified

Friday, January 16, 2004

5 months and 7 days to ORD!!!

This past month or so is almost the busiest of my NS days... other then those spent in Commandos and OCS... The rest of my NS days were mostly spent eating, sleeping, playing games and whatever... I know I had a relatively good NS live compared to many of my peers... But this clerical shit is really killing me... I know I know... I said that I was open to new things and take them as opportunities to acquire new skills... and I did... But seriously, I am not meant for clerical jobs... I guess this is helping me shape what I want in the future...

Since the last blog, I have been reading a book on etiquettes... This is not the first time I read such a book... But it doesn't seem to help... I wonder if it's because I can't be bothered... or I really have problems remembering what I read... I am also watching 流星花园... The Taiwanese version... Actually my sis is watching it... Just watching along... Everytime I watch a romantic show I wish I am experiencing the same thing... Don't know what's my problem... It probably isn't really much of a big deal that i have not had a serious relationship before, albeit that many people think I do( do I really look like I do?)... But I always think that the things couples do together... It's nice... I want to experience it...

No comments: