Classified

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Let's go

I have been moderated. He did seem nice, a lot of pep talk before going in.

The moderation didn't start so well; Murphy's Law came true and the video I had prepared crashed right at the beginning. Luckily for me, I had been watching the video over and over before the lesson. So I was able to remember vaguely what was in it. As a result, I became the video.

The kids were helpful enough. Nobody asked to go to the toilet, fill their bottles nor sleep. Some tried to be helpful by being inquisitive, eager students though their questions did caught me kind of off guard and I wasn't able to answer all of them.

In the end, I think it turned out well, well enough to spare me the axe I hope.

Tomorrow's the last day of practicum. After 10 long weeks the end is finally in sight. More of this will eventually come, on 30 November 2009 when I report to the school permanently. But for now, the respite is welcomed.

The only thing I have to contend with tonight, and most of tomorrow, is the bag of scripts to mark. All 7 sets of them, comprising of mostly essays. Well, it's the last leg.

Nike. Just do it.

1 comment:

jen said...

proud of you, di!