Classified

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year

I would like to wish all my family and friends a very Happy Chinese New Year.

In accordance to our customs, I hope the new year brings forth happiness, luck, wealth and good health.

Past years saw me send out tons of SMSes wishing eveyone that mattered a holiday greeting. This year I did not send out any, except to reply those who sent me. However, nothing's change and all you family and friends are still in my heart, less the formality.

As we all grow older, please remember to take care of yourself, as I have sadly, fallen under the weather before and now, during the holiday season. Unlike what my friend Dan says, we can do without the constant boozing. Moderation is better and makes drinking much more enjoyable.

I am sorry my dear friends that I have not been out with you guys for this new year. It is a busy year and I am typing this in school on a Sunday afternoon on the fourth day of new year. I also took this time to rest well, making up for lost sleep, which seems to be a luxury nowadays.

Short is the holiday, so make good use of this last day before work resumes tomorrow. Though the holiday is ending I hope the enjoyment will not.

With love from Loon

No comments: