Classified

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

I'm Back

Guess if my blogs are always made up of lyrics then it doesn't really count as a blog.
Been working my ass off this whole holiday. I club like 6 days a week because I am working at Mdm Wong's. For those mountain turtles out there who don't know where it is or what it is, it is the biggest night spot at the infamous Mohd Sultan Road.

I got my results yesterday. So sweet of Issy to inform me that it's out and to check for me. Thanks! For those who might be interested to know I got a 3.7. In layman's terms that should count as an average score I guess. Here's the details: French A, Philo, Cultural Studies and Infocom B and Political Science B-.

Before I started school I was aiming for honours, while in school I wish only not to fail, now that the results are out my hopes for honours are rekindled. Never expect Political Science to be my weakest subject. It shouldn't be. We were exposed to politics since primary school. All the national education and history classes were talking about political science stuff. On top of that I went to NS. Looks like now Political Science is off my "possible major" list.

No comments: