Classified

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Quote of the day

"Love is a gift, not an obligation"
---- Salma Hayek 'Fools Rush In'

We should never feel obliged to love.
Not many people know that.
They might think they know.
They don't.

She say she knows.
If she really knows.
Then why does she still feel obliged?

Do we have the right to love?
Do we have the right to refuse love?

If love is not returned, do we let it go?
Or do we fight for it?
Where is the line?
When we cross over and become irritating?

I know not love.
But I know friendship.

He said, "Friendship is a gift, not an obligation".
I agree.
But why do we feel obliged sometimes?
Why do our friends expect things of us sometimes?
I feel that he expects from me.
So does he mean what he said?
Does he know what he said?

No comments: